EMC2 Popup Disclaimer uses Fancybox (http://fancybox.net) to display the popup, and jQuery-cookie (https://github.com/carhartl/jquery-cookie) to detect user session. Creates a cookie named “emc2pdc” that can be viewed with regular developer tools.
Easy to use! By default the script is added to the wp_footer action and will work quietly. You can also force the display on pages via shortcode or function call:
[ emc2pdc id="42" ]
<?php emc2pdc_force( $atts=array(), $force=NULL, $id=NULL ); ?>
Check the WordPress page at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/emc2-popup-disclaimer !
To Do list:
- Add No-JS fallback support
- Create a selection of button themes
- Add support for different lightbox types
- Improve handling, add PHP cookie support
- Recursive post shortcode call results in chaos.